One of Charlie’s favorite pastimes – having traditional Zambian lunch with two of his favorite people, Uncle Charles, our gardener, and Auntie Petronella, our house-helper.
Here (click here) is our latest newsletter with a major update about us inside, and below are some updated prayer requests. Thank you so much for your prayers and support!!
- Please pray for traveling mercies and sweet goodbyes, as we leave for the USA on August 22nd.
- Please pray for us and our kids, as we adjust back to the USA and a new role in ACTION.
- Please pray for Charlie, as he starts Kindergarten in September!
- Please continue to pray for ACTION Zambia and the vital ministries that AZ does!
- ACTION Zambia needs long-term couples/families to come and help with AZ’s Children in Crisis ministries; to train and disciple pastors in our Pastoral and Leadership Development (PLD) Department; and to help with maintenance and grounds management at Camp Ciyanjano. Please, contact Kelly Huckaby, if God may be leading in you that direction!
- Please pray for us as a family, as well as for all the families of ACTION Zambia, that God would supply all of our needs in Christ Jesus.