Where’s Waldo…er, Kristin?
In a very short while I will be done with school! I haven’t really begun to understand the amazingness of that until this week. And let me tell you, I’m feeling pretty good about it.
But you may be wondering what I will be doing after I graduate – good question. I was just wondering the same thing. So, I thought I would come up with 20 things you might find me doing after May 15th…
1. Spending time with my man
2. Spring cleaning
4. Soaking up sun (with SPF15 on, of course)
5. Hanging clothes on the line
6. Reading for pleasure
7. Reading cookbooks
9. Chasing rabbits out of the tulips
10. Looking for a job
12. Hanging out with all my adorable nieces and nephews
13. Going on cheap dates with friends (I don’t have a job yet!)
14. Trying to grow basil
15. Playing the piano
16. Teaching myself to play the guitar
17. Blogging more
18. Spending more time with my man
19. Canning salsa, peaches, applesauce, green beans, etc.
20. Still looking for a job
Oh, I just remembered one minor additional thing that you should find me doing as well – memorizing my 1,195 page review book for the RN Boards test. Well, after that, then I can have some fun!
This entry was posted in Family
. Bookmark the permalink